PDA

View Full Version : Best place in Disney Springs to get a foofoo drink?

Cinderelley
04-26-2018, 06:38 AM
Trying to decide what we can do at Disney Springs after dinner at Raglan Road. None of us are big drinkers, but it would be nice to sit and unwind. I'm a total lightweight though (1/2 a glass of wine and I love everyone while the whole world is beautiful and spinning. lol). Any recommendations?

texas211
04-26-2018, 08:27 AM
I thought everywhere at WDW had foofoo drinks. I've found getting good scotch, or even bourbon, to be tough. They love to use rum and vodka. I'd even settle for a good mojito, and I found them to be poor.

I'd be anxious to identify any solid bars.

You looking for something w/ an umbrella? Try the Poly.

Cinderelley
04-26-2018, 08:51 AM
I thought everywhere at WDW had foofoo drinks. I've found getting good scotch, or even bourbon, to be tough. They love to use rum and vodka. I'd even settle for a good mojito, and I found them to be poor.

I'd be anxious to identify any solid bars.

You looking for something w/ an umbrella? Try the Poly.

Ha! You gonna carry me around the parks if I drink scotch or bourbon? lol
I hadn't thought about going to a resort for drinks. Maybe we should go see what Yeehaw Bob is all about.

BriarRose0708
04-26-2018, 12:09 PM
I was in The Edison yesterday and highly recommend! They have a unique selection of what may be categorized as “hipster drinks” but they were unique and pretty high brow as well as delicious. The atmosphere in there was great, like a steam punk inspired speak easy. After 10 pm the place comes alive with different entertainment every night of the week. It was really fun!

#1donaldfan
04-26-2018, 01:36 PM
If you don't head over to Riverside try something at the Boathouse. The bar area is fun and when we were there the drinks were pretty darn good !!

Cinderelley
04-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Thanks guys. I'll run these ideas by everyone.

dizne4me
04-27-2018, 06:29 AM
A few years ago, we really enjoyed Strawberry Margheritas at an outdoor bar near the childrens amusement rides. We found it to be very relaxing - and they had live music as well.

Cinderelley
04-28-2018, 12:27 AM
strawberry margaritas sound delicious