PDA

View Full Version : DME after arriving question

AngieL
04-16-2018, 05:13 PM
I have planned a trip for DD (13) and me for mid May. When we arrive at MCO, we will be heading to visit my elderly father for a few days before heading to WDW. My question is...should we get to WDW from my dad's via Lyft or Uber or can we go back to MCO and take DME to our resort...is that even possible? TIA!

Fangorn
04-16-2018, 06:53 PM
If you have a Disney Resort reservation, you are entitled to a trip from MCO to your resort and a trip from your resort to MCO, ANYTIME from the day of check-in through the day of check-out.

It does not have to be on those exact days.
It does not have to be in the normal order.
You do not have to arrive at MCO via airplane. Arrival by camel or yak works just fine, too.
You don't have to make up or use a fictitious arrival flight on the day you want to get from MCO to your resort. DME truly does not care how you get there or even when for that matter. Just call DME at 866 599-0951 and tell them what you need to do. As long as it fits within the above guidelines, you could just show up at the DME desk and they'd take care of you.

You'll be just fine.

Steve

PopPhan
04-17-2018, 09:08 AM
:welcome: to the INTERCOT family!!!!

I believe Fangorn (the forest/Steve) summed it up very nicely for you. Just wanted to welcome you to our little slice of heaven.

faline
04-17-2018, 11:58 AM
Welcome to Intercot!!

I have used magical express after spending my arrival day elsewhere and then returning to the airport on the day we were checking into Disney - nice and easy and not a problem!!

Isabella
04-19-2018, 06:04 PM
Welcome To Intercot!!! A nicer group of people you will not find! May your trip be filled with :pixie:!
:welcome:

AngieL
04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
If you have a Disney Resort reservation, you are entitled to a trip from MCO to your resort and a trip from your resort to MCO, ANYTIME from the day of check-in through the day of check-out.

Arrival by camel or yak works just fine, too.

Steve

This made me giggle! Thanks for the information!!! I really appreciate it!

AngieL
04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am excited to be here!!!