PDA

View Full Version : Trouble getting Beaches N Cream ADR

Cinderelley
04-15-2018, 11:36 PM
So this is something I didn't foresee. I guess I should have with the small size of the restaurant. I can't get a reservation for all of us at any time during our trip in October. I remember there being a counter that people sat at. Is that for walk-ins? I'll keep trying, but I'm wondering if there are alternatives I should be considering. The kids really want the Kitchen Sink.

VWL Mom
04-16-2018, 05:46 AM
Did you try for tables of 4? You may have to split up do to the configuration of their tables.

magicofdisney
04-16-2018, 10:19 AM
Like you, I'm guessing it's because of extremely limited seating. To boot, you now must have a reservation for table service. They no longer allow walks up for that "minor" convenience. I believe the counter can be used for a walk up, but they did place my daughter and her BFF at the counter once despite having a reservation. I too have had difficulties finding openings within normal hours.

Zippy 1
04-16-2018, 11:05 AM
Keep checking back often. On our last trip I was able to get a reservation at the last minute

Cinderelley
04-16-2018, 06:26 PM
I tried splitting us up. I tried calling the dining phone number, and the CM tried multiple days/times/groups. There was only one time available for a group of six at 10:30 at night on one night. That's all. I will keep trying though.

Cinderelley
04-17-2018, 03:30 AM
I GOT IT!!! I'm so excited that I'm dancing in my chair! I had to split us up into two parties. One of 6 checking in at 10 and one of 5 checking in at 10:30. We will watch the Star Wars fireworks and then go have the Kitchen Sink. /dance

#1donaldfan
04-17-2018, 12:13 PM
You lucky duck !! There are a few in our group that have never had the Kitchen Sink and I've been trying for weeks to get a ressie !! We will be there in June so I know it's gonna be a loss but I will keep trying and trying and trying ..... I'd stand in the corner and hold the sink if they'd let me ... or ... I'd eat it at a table outside .... but they don't allow that .... gggrrrrr !! hahahaha !!

Cinderelley
04-19-2018, 05:56 PM
You lucky duck !! There are a few in our group that have never had the Kitchen Sink and I've been trying for weeks to get a ressie !! We will be there in June so I know it's gonna be a loss but I will keep trying and trying and trying ..... I'd stand in the corner and hold the sink if they'd let me ... or ... I'd eat it at a table outside .... but they don't allow that .... gggrrrrr !! hahahaha !!

Keep trying! Maybe you will get lucky too. Try different combinations of your group. Depending on how many there are, you may need to make sure that another person in your group is on My Disney Experience. I had to get 6 people with mine, and 5 people with another person in the group's My Disney Experience.