View Full Version : Possible Free Dinning Dates Announced for Fall 2018

Donald Duck
04-14-2018, 01:10 PM
Just saw this posted on another forum:

Free Dinning Dates:
August 2 – September 29, 2018
November 24 – 27, 2018
December 7 – 23, 2018

Supposedly came from South American travel agent.

I hope the dates are wrong, I’m checking in September 30th ��

Quick Service Disney Dining Plan for Value and Moderate Resorts; regular Disney Dining Plan for Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. Room exclusions include all of Art of Animation, both Port Orleans Resorts, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian Village Resort, and Contemporary Resort.

VWL Mom
04-14-2018, 02:38 PM
I saw that too, being advertised by a TA in Argentina. I'm glad we weren't planning a lot of time in the parks (or at least Disney Parks) because if this is originating in SA the tour groups will be all over it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-14-2018, 09:58 PM
That could be interesting ... earlier in August I think than in other years. We're skipping the DDP this time around, so I'm glad that our dates don't fall into these timeframes.

Cinderelley
04-16-2018, 12:29 AM
I had just emailed Debbie about this being about the time of year they release free dining discounts. I didn't really think it would happen due to Pandora opening. I figured that would bring enough people that they wouldn't need the discounts. I just did a "just in case this long shot free dining happens this is what I would prefer" email because I'm really out of contact with the world on this new contract. Now I am getting excited that it might happen.