PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find great seafood?

mommy2maddi
03-19-2018, 12:29 PM
Wondering where the best seafood is at WDW. Not looking for fish, we love Yorkshire County for that. Looking for things like crab or lobster. We see a buffet at Cape May but are there any other places that you would recommend?
Thanks in advance! :mickey:

Fangorn
03-19-2018, 12:52 PM
The Boathouse in Disney Springs has a wide array of excellent seafood, including a raw bar.

Steve

Zippy 1
03-19-2018, 12:59 PM
So far the we have enjoyed fairly good seafood at Cape May Cafe and The Boathouse. They have the best selections. We enjoy crab legs,mussels, clams and shrimp at Cape May but they do not have lobster

texas211
03-19-2018, 06:55 PM
I vote against the Coral Reef. Though the ambiance is really cool, the food is not.

buzznwoodysmom
03-19-2018, 09:27 PM
The seafood at Cape May is plentiful but not always great.

We have never had a bad dish at The Boathouse. My son even ordered boiled crawfish and was satisfied with it. We are from Louisiana and usually no place can get a Louisiana dish correct (not even Port Orleans resorts), but he said the crawfish was not bad at all considering we were in Florida.

TheDuckRocks
03-20-2018, 01:32 PM
The Boathouse and they have excellent steaks too.

mom2morgan
03-20-2018, 05:07 PM
The seafood at Cape May is plentiful but not always great.

We have never had a bad dish at The Boathouse. My son even ordered boiled crawfish and was satisfied with it. We are from Louisiana and usually no place can get a Louisiana dish correct (not even Port Orleans resorts), but he said the crawfish was not bad at all considering we were in Florida.

AH, there you go! I'm from the prairies of Alberta, so I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between good and bad seafood! :-)

texas211
03-20-2018, 06:15 PM
AH, there you go! I'm from the prairies of Alberta, so I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between good and bad seafood! :-)

When someone asks for the best moose or curling in Orlando, we'll know who to ping.

#1donaldfan
03-22-2018, 03:31 PM
I used to say Cape May, but they seem to be slipping a bit of late. Our last trip, last September, Cape May was not good at all. The Boathouse is very good. If you want tons of crab legs, hit Joes Crab Shack just a short drive from Disney Springs ....

ThanxForNoticin
03-22-2018, 03:36 PM
We're fans of the Boathouse. I'd also recommend Todd English Blue Zoo at the Dolphin.

mommy2maddi
04-09-2018, 01:07 AM
I completely agree with you. We ate at Coral Reef two years ago and although we loved sitting right by the aquarium, we will not return due to the food. Very disappointing.

Tink1
04-09-2018, 12:51 PM
I will be trying the Seafood Buffet at the Swan in 2 weeks. Will let you know how it is

Nanc

KevGuy
04-24-2018, 01:26 PM
I highly recommend the steak and lobster tail at Narcooses at the Grand Floridan, simply the best!

Isabella
04-24-2018, 02:18 PM
I highly recommend the steak and lobster tail at Narcooses at the Grand Floridan, simply the best!

And the view is amazing! We love it at Narcooses!

Cinderelley
04-25-2018, 05:03 AM
Flying Fish and Narcoossee's are the votes from my friends. I don't eat seafood, so I can't say yay or nay.