PDA

View Full Version : Anyone stayed at Hilton Buena Vista Palace?

dlpmikki
03-15-2018, 06:26 AM
Looks like this is where the old Buena Vista Palace hotel was but has anyone stayed there since it became a Hilton? I got a good deal to stay there and can walk to Disney Springs which is a plus. Any tips about it?

Thanks! :)

Disneyfun
03-15-2018, 09:18 AM
I stayed there back in 2014. It was nice. I would definitely request a upper level room with a westward view so you can watch the fireworks at EPCOT or MK in the distance. Walking to the Marketplace of Disney Springs is a huge plus - but it is a pretty good walk so be ready for it. It looks close, but with the new crosswalks they have now, it may be a bit deceptive just looking at it on the map.

Another added bonus is that the bus station for Marketplace is just across the street from you. You can take a bus anywhere you want - including resorts! And just beyond the bus station is Earl of Sandwich - one of the best values for food anywhere on Disney property IMHO.

As far as the resort itself goes, it is ok. I was there for a business convention that I combined with a mini-vacation. The rooms were nice enough and staff are not memorable, but that is not a bad thing.