PDA

View Full Version : New Disney H20 Glow Nights Hard Ticket Event Debuting Summer 2018 at Typhoon Lagoon

Figment!
03-14-2018, 08:30 PM
The Walt Disney World resort has announced a new limited-time hard-ticket event for Summer 2018:

... On select summer nights starting June 21, special lighting effects will transform the water park like never before as Buzz, Woody and Jessie throw a Beach Party inspired by their friend, “Partysaurus” Rex. Come join the fun, dance on the beach, play party games, and meet up with Buzz, Woody and Jessie, plus, all attractions are open for guest enjoyment.

Disney H20 Glow Nights will take place only at Typhoon Lagoon on Thursdays and Saturdays from June 21-August 11, from 8-11 p.m.

Disney H20 Glow Nights are a separate ticketed event and the party is not included in daytime admission. Tickets will go sale March 19 and cost $55 for adults and $50 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax). For more information and to purchase tickets, call (407) 939-1872.

Fangorn
03-14-2018, 10:47 PM
Now this I'm OK with (as opposed to the parking changes) . Not something I consider a "blatant money grab". They're adding something that didn't exist before (well hasn't for a long time, anyway), doesn't adversely affect any guests during normal operating hours, and makes slightly better use of their assets. I'd eben be inclined to do this if I were there in the summer.

Of course, the question is, are they going to start charging to park at the Water Parks now?

Steve

Cinderelley
03-15-2018, 02:47 AM
Sounds like fun :)