PDA

View Full Version : Last minute trip

dlpmikki
03-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Gosh the world is busy at the moment! I've just decided to go for a short trip to WDW so I can meet up with Traci Moeller who I met through these boards.

Virtually no rooms available in Disney (I think some club ones may have been available but that's a bit expensive for me!) and flights from the UK quite hard to get too.

Not sure if I will even try to go to Pandora but the Flower festival should be fun. This will be a solo trip for me but so worth it to see Traci again.

Hopefully will be able to finalise things tomorrow. :)

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Hope everything comes together for your trip!

faline
03-13-2018, 12:14 PM
Yes, the parks have been consistently very busy. Hope you have a wonderful trip, Mikki!!

dlpmikki
03-14-2018, 04:19 AM
I am now booked. Staying at the Hilton Buena Palace at Disney Springs. Incredible deal with the flight - 8 nights for about $400! Now to find a confirmation number for the hotel so I can do fast passes (for what are left - lol)

texas211
03-14-2018, 08:34 AM
I am now booked. Staying at the Hilton Buena Palace at Disney Springs. Incredible deal with the flight - 8 nights for about $400! Now to find a confirmation number for the hotel so I can do fast passes (for what are left - lol)

Congrats, but is it the same plane from the Temple of Doom?