PDA

View Full Version : Late August trip planning

yanoos
03-08-2018, 04:11 PM
I booked our trip from august18-22.
Although we went to Disney several times in the past I haven’t went since the FastPass+. So I was trying to figure out how it works on my (my Disney experience) app. It says I have the tickets linked and all that, but it won’t let me click past that option... is that normal since it’s a long way to get to the 60day window or should I be seeing some calendars or something?
Thanks all, this FastPass thing is getting me worried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VWL Mom
03-08-2018, 05:22 PM
If your tickets are linked you should be fine when your window opens at 60 days. Before that it will not let you go any further. Don't let it frighten you, it's easier than it seems. One suggestion would be to go for the hardest ones first. For example, if you're looking to do the new Flight of Passage at AK, make that your first choice (preferably later in your trip).

yanoos
03-08-2018, 06:05 PM
If your tickets are linked you should be fine when your window opens at 60 days. Before that it will not let you go any further. Don't let it frighten you, it's easier than it seems. One suggestion would be to go for the hardest ones first. For example, if you're looking to do the new Flight of Passage at AK, make that your first choice (preferably later in your trip).

Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk