PDA

View Full Version : Interactive wands at Universal

FaithTrustPixieDust
02-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Can anyone provide a review of these interactive wands? How many different "stations" are there to use these wands? Just in the Harry Potter section of the park, right? Are there places to use them in both parks?

How interesting are these activities?

My son bought one on a school trip a few years ago . . Trying to determine if he has aged out of it or not. (Bought it age 12, now almost 15) We are going to WDW for the first time in 4 years, and this wand might be the only reason I leave WDW for a day and head to Universal.

Thanks for your input!

bleen3162
02-26-2018, 10:46 PM
I don't remember how many stations there are but yes only in the HP sections. No matter ones age, the stations are fun. We are well into our middle years and still enjoy playing with the wands. They occasionally change them the stations interaction as well. Take them , you won't be sorry.

FaithTrustPixieDust
02-27-2018, 10:39 AM
Great info- thank you for your reply!

Pirate Granny
02-27-2018, 07:38 PM
If the wand doesn't work, it may need a new tip, by the wand maker...free of charge (at least that was two years ago).

FaithTrustPixieDust
02-28-2018, 10:10 AM
Thanks Pirate Granny! This thing has been sitting around for at least 2 years, so I'm a little concerned it may not work. Good tip.