PDA

View Full Version : Swan @ Dolphin Room Amenities

Marytheta
02-25-2018, 09:38 PM
Staying at Swan & Dolphin this summer for a conference. Not sure which one we’ll be at yet, but assuming we’ll be in a standard room with a full sized bed. Does anyone know if these rooms have mini fridges in them? I’ve seen different things listed depending on the site I check, but don’t see it listed on the S & D site as having one in the standard room, so assuming no. If not, can you get one? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-26-2018, 03:11 PM
I've looked into staying at Swan & Dolphin a couple of times, and it is my understanding that the rooms do indeed have mini-fridges! The best site I've found for information is found at this link. (https://www.swandolphin.com/accommodations/swan_traditional_room.html)

Enjoy your trip!

Marytheta
02-26-2018, 04:53 PM
This is great! Thank you!!!

I've looked into staying at Swan & Dolphin a couple of times, and it is my understanding that the rooms do indeed have mini-fridges! The best site I've found for information is found at this link. (https://www.swandolphin.com/accommodations/swan_traditional_room.html)

Enjoy your trip!

texas211
02-26-2018, 08:42 PM
Ameneties include both hot and cold water.

One thing. They did tend to service the rooms later in the day. Our was like b/w 4-6pm.

Marytheta
02-27-2018, 01:23 PM
Ameneties include both hot and cold water.

One thing. They did tend to service the rooms later in the day. Our was like b/w 4-6pm.

Not sure if that helps with refrigerating milk for our little ones, but I’ll keep that in mind. 😊

Tink1
02-27-2018, 04:47 PM
I have recently stayed at the Swan and yes, there are dorm size refrigerators in the room. I will be staying at the Dolphin in April and will report back if they do, but I am pretty sure they do.

Nanc

texas211
02-27-2018, 08:23 PM
Not sure if that helps with refrigerating milk for our little ones, but I’ll keep that in mind. ��

They do have fridges. No micro though.