PDA

View Full Version : Episode 107 - You値l Shoot Your Eye Out

John
02-08-2018, 10:30 PM
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Jennifer Silveira, Justin McCarthy, Jason Kauffman & John Yaglenski

- Saddle up for a jam packed episode
- Cinemagine, Really?
- Ecpot
- What's Club Level anyways?
- That's $16.66 for 'its a small world'
- Looking for the plaids
- What's in your wallet?
- The Doctor Is In
- New Mousekeeping Policy
- Is that you Ellen?
- Kid's Clubs Closing
- The Star Wars
- You'll poke your eye out
- A piece of wood with a nail in it
- A whole new world
- I'm a sewage apologist
- ...but its got polka dots
- What time's the 3 O'clock parade
- Off with their heads?
- Please stand clear of the doors..they're open
- Doling Out Dole Whips
- Save The Wall Carpeting

Brought to you by:
Magical Journey's
The Official Ticket Center

Download, Listen, Love: http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2017/episode-107.asp

brad192
02-10-2018, 09:20 PM
Hey podcast crew! Another stellar podcast!:thumbsup:

Words from the podcast:

Cinemagine. HUH?? :confused: I hear this word & all I want is a nice, warm, cinnamon bun. For the love of all things decent...Nooo.:fit:

ECPOT:funny:......OK, somebody from the podcast owes me the cost of a deep cleaning of my monitor as I totally did a "spit take" when that word was thrown out. How in the world did that error make it through to the point where it actually was installed? You'd think somebody would have noticed it.

InterCoin..,.OK John, let's DO THIS! We'll all get rich & leave the heathens in the dust!;)'

Seriously though, another great podcast, although I miss Ian, Gary, et al...but...Canada ROCKS!

Buttercup
02-15-2018, 12:18 AM
Yay Brad! Canada loves you too!! :grouphug: Glad you enjoy our silly podcasts. They are so much fun to make - I wish you all could see us laughing and making silly faces with each other. I look forward to recording every one!

brad192
02-24-2018, 10:01 PM
Oh, so thank you! Right back atcha for the love! :cloud9:I keep telling people how nice you & Jen were when we were at Icot 20. A highlight of my trip!:thumbsup:

Hey, I'd love to join the podcast crew. I'd put myself somewhere between Ian & Gary when it comes to comments & divergences (Rabbit Hole Trips). Anyway...

PM me if it's a thing, if not that's OK.

Regardless, SE Michigan (Canada Lite) loves you!:mickey:

TikiLounger
03-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Hey there. I'm finally caught up with the podcasts! Thanks for the fun! And...it's SO good to hear that other people have noticed the sewage smell near MouseGear! We thought it was just us! :sick:

Isabella
03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
So, really late getting to listen to this episode.... TOTALLY worth it! So much jocularity and frivolity!