PDA

View Full Version : Is there a comprehensive list?

PopPhan
01-31-2018, 08:37 AM
I know that I should know this already, but is there a comprehensive list of characters that have 'standard' Meet-and-Greet times and locations? (Might be a good idea for a 'Sticky' that gets updated as things change.)

As much as anything, I am looking to find out what characters I have and have not seen and gotten photos with. I am relatively new to character photos - after 13 trips I have only looked to get character photos on my last 2 -- my one trip to Disneyland and my last trip to WDW.

Going back at the end of April (2018) and I am going to try to get some photos of characters I have yet to meet up with.

Thanks!!!

Zippy 1
01-31-2018, 10:07 AM
I don't know about a list here but all the character meet and greets are on the daily activity sheet you get when you first walk in the park

PopPhan
01-31-2018, 10:44 AM
I don't know about a list here but all the character meet and greets are on the daily activity sheet you get when you first walk in the park

I appreciate that, but I would like to be able to schedule park days (like FP+ options) 60 days out and this would be an aid to getting everything 'etched in stone.'

There are a number of Meet & Greet locations and characters that are 'standard.' Those can be planned out ahead of time.

I realize that there are a number of 'pop up' opportunities as well, and I can look in the daily listings for them.

joonyer
01-31-2018, 10:49 AM
Like park times, attraction refurbishments, etc., I imagine any published Meet & Greet times are subject to change. Just something to keep in mind.

Cinderelley
02-01-2018, 05:44 AM
There are listed characters on My Disney Experience.

Go to Setup Reminders, click on Find Showtimes and then click on Character Experiences