PDA

View Full Version : Kid's Clubs Closing

VWL Mom
01-12-2018, 01:04 PM
It's being reported by different Disney sources that the 3 remaining supervised child care facilities--Simba's Cubhouse at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sandcastle Club at Disney's Beach Club Resort and Lilo's Playhouse at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort--will cease operations effective July 31, 2018.

In room Kids Night Out babysitting will still be available (for now).

Figment!
01-13-2018, 02:49 PM
The impending closure has been announced internally citing continuing year over year declining usage as the reason for ceasing operation.

jennsky
01-13-2018, 07:08 PM
I dunno....I would feel guilty taking my kids to Disney World and leaving them in a kids club so I can have time alone. Why go to Disney if you don't want to be with your kids? To each their own I suppose but that's how I feel about it. Not shocked about the decline in use.

Cinderelley
01-13-2018, 11:19 PM
I dunno....I would feel guilty taking my kids to Disney World and leaving them in a kids club so I can have time alone. Why go to Disney if you don't want to be with your kids? To each their own I suppose but that's how I feel about it. Not shocked about the decline in use.

I could see a couple using a babysitter to go for a date night at Victoria and Albert's or something. Nothing wrong with putting your marriage before your time with the kids sometimes.