PDA

View Full Version : Crowds and weather Jan 20th-27th

Diznut
01-02-2018, 04:50 PM
My family will be traveling to WDW 1/20-1/27. First time we've been this exact week. Any opinions about weather and crowds? We're afraid we're afraid it's going to be cold and crowded!
Thank you in advance.

Zippy 1
01-02-2018, 06:46 PM
Crowds will be busy but not crazy. The weather is hard to tell. It has been all over the place this year. They could get snow flurries tomorrow night. Should be back in the low 70's by Friday. Just keep an eye on the weather forecast before you go. Pack things you can layer if need be

faline
01-03-2018, 11:44 AM
I think the crowds should be manageable at the end of January. The weather, however, is unpredictable. This week is the coldest in the area within the last 8 years and we are looking at dropping below freezing for each of the next several nights before the temperatures moderate at the end of the week/beginning of next week.

I've always found January weather in central Florida to be a bit unpredictable. You might get nice, pleasant weather with temperatures in the 70s but you could also get cold weather - even cold enough to call for coats. I'd be ready for any evantuality and, like Zippy1 suggested, would keep on eye on predictions as you get closer to your trip.

Zippy 1
01-03-2018, 06:59 PM
January 24th - 27th is NFL Pro Bowl Week at Disney. No idea how this effects the crowds