PDA

View Full Version : Cirque du Soleil Has Announced a Live Stream of its Final La Nouba Performance

Figment!
12-31-2017, 05:46 PM
BIG NEWS! We will be live streaming La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil's #finalbow on Sunday, December 31st at 10:20pm EST. Let's all take one last trip inside the attic of make-believe.

The live stream can be found on the Cirque du Soleil Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CirqueduSoleil)

brad192
12-31-2017, 08:15 PM
AWESOME! Sure beats the heck out of those increasingly lame NYE offerings on the networks. I'll be watching!

brad192
12-31-2017, 10:50 PM
WOW! What a disappointment!:( I expected the entire show, and all they gave us was the final 10 minutes with curtain calls. After the run they had with this show, you'd think they would give all the fans and those of us who always wanted but never got to see the show, a final gift of the FULL live performance. I guess whoever runs this outfit lacks the gift of Disney Magic. :down:

You wanna get people interested in your new offering? Give 'em a gift with the old show, and promise new, bigger & better things to come. :mickey:

As for your stream - Bad Show. :ack:

eam
01-01-2018, 07:57 AM
WOW! What a disappointment!:( I expected the entire show, and all they gave us was the final 10 minutes with curtain calls. After the run they had with this show, you'd think they would give all the fans and those of us who always wanted but never got to see the show, a final gift of the FULL live performance. I guess whoever runs this outfit lacks the gift of Disney Magic. :down:

You wanna get people interested in your new offering? Give 'em a gift with the old show, and promise new, bigger & better things to come. :mickey:

As for your stream - Bad Show. :ack:

I thought the same thing. Although it was nice to see, and hear the music, I was very disappointed.