PDA

View Full Version : A thought for 2018

Imalismom
12-28-2017, 07:52 AM
Saw this today as a thought for 2018.

After reading it - thought I would share here in the water cooler...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have we all at one time or another keep us from saying the things we really want to say like: I love you, I miss you and I’m Sorry?

Wouldn’t it be better to lose your ego than lose the one you love? Is your ego going to take you anywhere? Take care of you when your sick? Will the ego support you when you had a bad day? Is your ego going to try new foods with you? Listen to music with you?

Would you rather be right or happy? Did you judge someone or a situation in-correctly? Can you be wrong? Have you been misunderstood? Have you been misjudged by someone before? Are you sure it wasn’t just miscommunication or misunderstanding? Do you think someone who truly loves you would want to hurt you? Do you think most people are genuinely selfish and only care about themselves and do things out of their own gain?

No one is perfect.💯 Be more inspired by your other person in how they deal with their imperfections and mistakes. Did you give them a chance? Do you wish someone would given you a chance after you have made a mistake or done something that is out of character for you?

If you don’t take the chance you will NEVER KNOW how perfect something might have turned out to be. You will be second guessing and regretting if you don’t.

2018 is approaching and have we all learned from our mistakes?💯💯💪👍

Jeff
12-28-2017, 07:50 PM
:thumbsup: