PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass room discounts?

Katzateer
12-19-2017, 07:52 AM
This is the first year in a very long time I have an annual pass. I got it activated the first week of December. A discount for rooms came up in an email so I booked a room for April (the offer ends the 14th). Last night I finally got to check vacations for 2018 and I can’t take off that week because 2 other coworkers are already off☹️I cancelled my room this morning.

Does anyone know if they offer room discounts for late April/early May for Passholders? I saw an article that said normally the discounts are listed 2-4 months in advance. Should I wait to see what is released after the first of the year or an I just dreaming there will be a discount that time of year?

PopPhan
12-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Hmmm...I upgraded to an Annual Pass on my trip (Nov. 29th) and haven't gotten anything...offers or anything else...about the AP through email, snail mail or otherwise.

Actually waiting for something in the late-April to early-May time frame. I have credit on Southwest that runs out May 18th....Twisting my arm to make another trip.

VWL Mom
12-19-2017, 04:01 PM
AP discounts for spring have been released in January for the last few years. You could always book using the gals at Magical Journeys and they would switch it over for you when it comes out (based on availability of course).

Katzateer
12-20-2017, 08:12 AM
Thanks! That was what I was hoping (a Jan. Resort discount showing up after first of year)