PDA

View Full Version : Coffee

PETE FROM NYC
12-14-2017, 07:34 PM
I hate Starbucks.
What other coffee is available in parks and resorts?
I cannot stand dark roasts. Looking for decent medium roasted coffee.

BriarRose0708
12-15-2017, 08:42 AM
Joffrey's is the coffee now served everywhere other than Starbucks in the parks. It's a huge upgrade from the Nescafe of years ago. I don't mind Starbucks, but I drank mostly the regular drip coffee from the kiosks (cheaper!) and it was a good medium roast. Not too bitter and bold but not too weak once you put a creamer in it.

merciantinkerbell
12-16-2017, 02:24 PM
Hope you don't mind me jumping in but I can't stand Starbucks either, good to know there's another option. I'd rather have NO coffee than Starbucks! Is Joffreys available at the resort food courts?

brad192
12-16-2017, 07:46 PM
Yup! Another person here who won't drink Starbucks.

Joffrey's is a great alternative, and can be found in increasing numbers of locations througgout WDW. I stayed at POP for ICOT20, and the coffee they served was OK, not great, but OK. Anything beats Nescafe'! Was there really a demographic that enjoyed this foul brew?

VWL Mom
12-17-2017, 09:34 AM
Joffrey's has been served throughout the resorts since 2013 when the became the official coffee of Disney.

RunDMV
12-17-2017, 11:18 AM
Yup! Another person here who won't drink Starbucks.

Joffrey's is a great alternative, and can be found in increasing numbers of locations througgout WDW. I stayed at POP for ICOT20, and the coffee they served was OK, not great, but OK. Anything beats Nescafe'! Was there really a demographic that enjoyed this foul brew?

Did you really just call Nescafe a "brew?"

mom2morgan
01-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Did you really just call Nescafe a "brew?"

Perhaps in the sense of something Maleficent would whip up in a cauldron to poison a princess?