PDA

View Full Version : Christmas time

angela2679
12-05-2017, 11:31 AM
My cousin just surprised me with a short trip to Disney Dec 22-26, even though I just came back from a week there on Saturday.. but hey, who's complaining!?! My question is, I've never been to Disney during this time, is it busy? She also scored VMCP tickets for the 22nd, does the party start reaching it's capacity limit quicker closer to Christmas?

Zippy 1
12-05-2017, 12:07 PM
The party has been very crowded the two parties. So yes as it gets closer more of the dates will be sold out. It is still easy to have a good time. You just need to go in with a plan of things you really want to do or see.

faline
12-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Yes, I believe you will find it to be quite busy during the time frame you indicate. You may find parks close to capacity particularly on the 25 and 26. The party does sell out on a number of nights especially as you get closer to the holiday. Since you've just returned from a trip, you're in a great place to be able to go with the flow. Just expect to share the parks with many others!!

Speedy1998
12-05-2017, 01:03 PM
My question is, I've never been to Disney during this time, is it busy?

Last Time I was there at Christmas was 2012. On Christmas day both MK and EPCOT reached capacity, and were closed to all guest. DHS (where I chose to go) had light crowds from 9am till about 11am when we started to hear from the guest coming in that MK and EPCOT were closed. After 11 DHS was packed.

angela2679
12-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Thanks y'all! I don't mind sharing, just hope the weather isn't cool and not hot.