PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions Announces New Exhibit

Figment!
10-26-2017, 08:56 PM
Epcot has announced a new exhibit for the Innoventions Pavilion:

... Innoventions will welcome The SpectacuLAB, an engaging new interactive show this November. In it, guests will be invited to join a group of real scientists – and their tech-savvy intern – for a series of thrilling experiments that put scientific principles like ultrasonic pressure, barometric pressure, acceleration and force to the test. Through this funny and fascinating show, guests of all ages will have the opportunity to participate in the demonstrations and discover how each scientific principle has inspired amazing technologies we enjoy today.

To bring The SpectacuLAB to life, Walt Disney World will collaborate with sponsor Murata, a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced electronic components, and Science from Scientists, a nonprofit organization that aims to improve STEM literacy at schools.

texas211
10-27-2017, 09:08 AM
Great news!!! Thanks for the update.

ThanxForNoticin
10-27-2017, 12:12 PM
This is awesome news. It sounds like a win-win-win - a win for EPCOT, a win for Disney guests, and a win for the young people involved in the Science from Scientists program. I hope it turns out to be a hit.

Dulcee
10-27-2017, 01:01 PM
This sounds fun! I am all for anything to bring more real science into Epcot.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-27-2017, 05:18 PM
I'm so glad to hear of something new for Innoventions ... and this sounds like fun!

brad192
10-28-2017, 06:27 AM
:trio:

HAH! Edu-tainment is NOT dead!

:cheers:

Kudos to all who created & developed this! :thumbsup:

Ian
10-28-2017, 06:19 PM
Interesting ... I kind of figured that Innovations was going to go away as part of the expansion. Curious to hear they're putting something new in there.

Dulcee
10-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Interesting ... I kind of figured that Innovations was going to go away as part of the expansion. Curious to hear they're putting something new in there.

I hope they don't go away. If they'd invest the proper resources, innoventions is the perfect way to rotate current science into the park in a relatively low cost fashion.

baldburke
10-30-2017, 12:33 PM
#MEGA...Make Epcot Great Again!