PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Disney Christmas Package!

BIGDOG
10-16-2017, 02:13 PM
This new offer sound great and appears to include a lot of great extras you wouldn't get elsewhere. But ... Isn't that like the absolute craziest time in the parks as for crowds would you really enjoy it?

buzznwoodysmom
10-16-2017, 02:39 PM
I thought it sounded like a great package too. It will definitely be crowded, but if you go often enough its kinda fun to do the whole Christmas thing at least once! We did a Christmas trip, pretty much these same dates, about 6 years ago and had a fantastic time.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-17-2017, 01:42 PM
This new offer sound great and appears to include a lot of great extras you wouldn't get elsewhere. But ... Isn't that like the absolute craziest time in the parks as for crowds would you really enjoy it?

I'm a little skeptical. While I like MVMCP, I've never thought it worth the price point for the extra hard ticket. The more worrisome part would be the Extra Hours at Pandora and the special meet and greet at DHS. Since these are occurring on specific days of the package, wouldn't that mean that everyone that books this package would be lining up for the meet and greet, or going to Pandora? I'd be concerned that yeah, I have special access, but will I be in as long if not longer lines (I'm thinking of the Disney Visa photo op at EPCOT, is that what DHS will be like?).

Now, if they threw in Candlelight Processional preferred seating as part of the package, then I'd be a lot more interested, as imho, the CP is the quintessential Christmas Experience at WDW.