PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest: Quick service question

BIGDOG
10-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Seems impossible to get any kind of a reservation for Be our guest . I found a reservation for 10:05 am listed under quick service. I have 2 questions.
1. They must still be serving breakfast at 10.05 am correct?
2. On the Disney dining does this only use a quick service or is this considered a table service?

VWL Mom
10-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Breakfast is served until 1030A and would use a QS credit.

BIGDOG
10-09-2017, 02:21 PM
So that's great I thought we would have to use one of our sit down meal credits. So you go there and get a counter service type meal and find a table like at any other quick service meal?

VWL Mom
10-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Sort of, you go in and place your order. They give you a plastic rose to place on your table along with your receipt, you go find a seat and your food is delivered to you along with a tray of assorted pastries.

Cinderelley
10-10-2017, 01:21 AM
My friend and I really enjoyed breakfast. It didn't tie up a lot of time for us on our MK day, but we still felt pampered.

BIGDOG
10-10-2017, 02:37 PM
That sounds great we really wanted some way to get inside the castle to check it out. Now if the Beast happens to wonder by and mu 3 yr. old son can see him the day would be complete.

MarkC
10-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Just an fyi, my wife and I ate that last year after trying to get in for a couple of years. We were both really, really disappointed. I had a turkey sandwich that was so dry you could hardly eat it. My wife had a quiche, and said it was average at best. I know others have enjoyed it but we won't ever go back. Too many other places we enjoy.

garthbarth1
10-17-2017, 11:51 PM
I would definitely order your meal ahead of time -we always do that and it saves so much time! There is always a huge line of people waiting to order, we just breeze past them, grab a table and before you know it your meal is there! And the Beast is only there at dinner time, sorry :(