PDA

View Full Version : Party of 1 - day 3

DisneyEpcotDad
09-27-2017, 11:01 PM
Today was spontaneity intertwined with some plans. I ran 4 miles starting at 7 a.m. to beat the early heat and sun. Afterwards I decided to cancel a fastpass I had for 10:20 a.m. for Toy Story. Instead I decided to stop by MK. I took a bus over and just walked through half the park to see what was new. People Mover surprisingly had a line for people to get on. In the past it had been a walk on whenever you want attraction. Decent but not overwhelming Crowd at MK. I then took the monorail over to Epcot. Ate at 1 more vendor at food fest. Stopped by American adventure, Paris film and did about 10 stops at club cool to quench my thirst on another hot day. Used a fast pass for 6 pm Soarin. Then walked over to Cape May at Beach Club for seafood buffet. Plenty of crab legs! Finished up with epcot fireworks show. A full day st the parks. I have a day left before leaving all star around 4 pm. A good day!

Cinderelley
09-27-2017, 11:49 PM
Sounds like fun

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-29-2017, 09:51 AM
What a great day! (and I agree, it is always strange to see a line for the PeopleMover)

faline
10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
There has been a line for People Mover over our last several trips which span back over the last year. It's still always a surprise to see a line there!!

Sounds like a nice day!!