PDA

View Full Version : Reviews for Spirit of Aloha

FenwayGirl
09-13-2017, 03:41 PM
My daughter wants to do the Luau at the Poly. Reviews please:blush:

CynBeth
09-13-2017, 07:28 PM
We enjoyed it when we went a few years ago.

Speedy1998
09-14-2017, 12:41 PM
It's fun. The food is good and is all you can eat. Just save room for desert. In my opinion, the first half of the show is kind of meh, but the second half, where they do the traditional dances (especiallythe fire dances ) is really good.

buzznwoodysmom
09-14-2017, 05:20 PM
We did the luau years ago. We thought the show was kinda boring, and the food was just ok. Glad we did it but we have never had the desire to return.

#1donaldfan
09-15-2017, 01:06 PM
I would suggest saving the money and use it elsewhere at Disney !! The show is corny and the food is just ok ... it's awfully hot underneath that pavilion too !! Not worth the price at all .... IMHO ....

deedee73
09-15-2017, 06:20 PM
We enjoy the show. My mom really enjoys the meal as well. If it is top notch food you are searching for then I would dine elsewhere but the combination of ambience/tropical setting, show & food is quite good and we readily repeat dining here trip after trip. Try and schedule a walk around the resort either prior to or directly after your show and take in the lovely atmosphere of the Polynesian Village. Catching the Electrical Water Pageant from the beach is a favorite of ours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk