PDA

View Full Version : Military Discount

thads
08-28-2017, 05:06 PM
My son is joining the army and we are exploring the option of the military discount for Disney. We have a few questions that I am hoping that someone can help me out with. Once, can Magical Journeys book a package for the military discount? If so, can the military discount be used with another package, like free dining? My guess is no, but I figured it was worth asking.

buzznwoodysmom
08-28-2017, 08:11 PM
I am not sure about Magical Journey's. You cannot combine the military discount with free dining. It's one or the other, with the military discount usually the better deal.

Imalismom
08-31-2017, 05:27 PM
Shades of Green has begun offering "The Garden Gallery Breakfast Meal Plan" They offer this plan in some months where they are not offering a room discount.

It offers a 15% discount if you add your Garden Gallery Buffet price to your room bill for everyone in the room for all days of your stay.

BTW: The breakfast buffet is the best kept secret in all of WDW. For under $10 you will not go away hungry - Fresh Omelet station, fresh package and waffle station... plus all the regular breakfast buffet stuff also!

Tink1
08-31-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi,

First, thank your son for his service. you must be proud!

Yes, we deal with Military folks all the time. Depending on the party size, resort, promos released - Military room only or Military packages may or may not be the best deal (but it often is) We make sure we compare every offer that fits your specific needs to make sure you are getting the most value for your vacation money!

Nanci

thads
09-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Great. Thanks all for the help.