PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Reservations

Snow's Mom
08-28-2017, 11:12 AM
I want to make lunch reservations for Be Our Guest for a party of 6. Do they have tables for 6, or should we do two groups of 3? Wait, make that 7. We will have my 1-year-old granddaughter with us. Does she go on the reservation, as well? Will try to book online at 180 days. Assuming I can book for all of us, not just the people in our hotel room. What else do I need to know?

Zippy 1
08-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Yes they do have tables for parties of 6 plus little one. I believe you put her on the reservation also. If you are doing online reservations as long as you are all linked on MDE you can do the reservation for all. It is one of the harder reservations to get. If you can not get it right away check back often. I have found the closer it gets I am able to pick up a reservation

NewDVCowner
08-28-2017, 01:07 PM
The one year old does go on the reservation. They use that number for the fire code (maximum occupancy) as well as for figuring out which table you'll go at.

Snow's Mom
08-28-2017, 01:15 PM
About that linking on MDE part... My F&F page shows 3 of us in "My Family and Friends" and the other four are listed as "My Other F&F". All are adults except the baby, so I had a couple of them set up their own accounts and share. Does that mean we are "linked" and I can make one reservation or 7? Sorry to sound clueless, but better to find out now than when I'm online trying to make reservations.

TheDuckRocks
08-29-2017, 01:17 PM
When you go to Disney World you can always make the reservation for whatever the number of people that are dining with you. They do not have to be in the same room. Or even staying at a Disney Resort. The 180+10 comes into play for the person making the reservation with a Disney Resort room that is booked. If your party is very large you might be directed to phoning them or be told you would need to split up. When you go online to make your reservations you will sign in, hit the "Find a Table" link, then pick a location and you're on the way. Play with it in advance and you'll get a feel for it. Use fake dates. Just don't hit that final button. Have fun.