PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Fireworks + Fantasmic

Cinderelley
08-23-2017, 04:09 PM
Can these be done in the same night at all? Is there enough time to get to the stadium and find a seat between the time Star Wars fireworks end and Fantasmic begins? What about with the dessert party, fast pass or dining package?

ThanxForNoticin
08-23-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure about every night, but most nights Fantasmic runs 30 minutes BEFORE the Star Wars fireworks. Doing them the same night might be difficult. But if you do a Fantasmic show, let's say at 8:30PM. That show will run until 8:50 or so? And then trying to get out with the big crowds that show gets? It's going to be difficult to get anything resembling a decent seat for the fireworks at 9PM. But, of course, you can see many parts of the show from around the park. But to be front and center and see the fireworks and lasers and projections, you need to do the dessert party or FP approach, or get there very early.

And you're probably not going to do the dessert party if you're going to Fantasmic (you'll want to get your money's worth in food and drink at the party!!). In reality, you'd be rushing so much to get both in, you might not actually enjoy either. But that would be your call!

Cinderelley
08-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Ah. Thanks. i thought the Star Wars fireworks were before Fantasmic.

Speedy1998
08-24-2017, 12:10 PM
I think it really depends on the schedule for the night.

Last Thankgiving I saw Jing Bing Jing Bam (I know, different show, but located in the same place), on the same night as Fantasmic. That night there were 2 showings of Fantasmic and Jingle Bing started almost 1 hour after the first Fantasmic ended.

Roger's #1 Fan
08-24-2017, 04:05 PM
I was there two weeks ago and chose Fantasmic (friends wanted to see it). By the time we got out of the venue the SW show was well underway and was almost over as we were exiting the park.
IMHO, I tried to watch the SW show during another visit but it was not engaging to me and I am a big SW fan. I don't know if its the projection mapping and lasers and not a lot of fireworks but it just fell flat for me.
By that same token, as much as I enjoy Fantasmic, it really needs some work/upgrades.

Cinderelley
08-25-2017, 01:26 AM
I think it really depends on the schedule for the night.

Last Thankgiving I saw Jing Bing Jing Bam (I know, different show, but located in the same place), on the same night as Fantasmic. That night there were 2 showings of Fantasmic and Jingle Bing started almost 1 hour after the first Fantasmic ended.

Guess I will have to wait until we get closer to find out if it is feasible then.