PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting Extras Collection Program Adds Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing

Figment!
08-18-2017, 07:59 PM
The Enchanting Extras Collection program at Walt Disney World has announced a new Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience:

... Guests will check-in and pick up a delicious snack box, which features a mix of sweet and savory items, at the Fantasmic! theater prior to show time. A special light-up credential will allow Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience guests to enter the special reserved viewing area.

The adult box features chocolate-covered strawberries, cheesecake, a chocolate cupcake, apple crisp, California trail mix and cheese and crackers. Kids will enjoy chocolate pudding with crushed chocolate cookies and gummy worms, confetti popcorn, grapes and a vanilla cake bite which features the star of Fantasmic! — Sorcerer Mickey. Guests will also receive a bottle of water and a specialty alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage in a light-up keepsake Fantasmic! cup.

... Cost is $39 for adults and $19 for children ages 3-9. Reservations can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dining or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-19-2017, 08:36 AM
Interesting! Way better than having to book a dining package you don't want to avoid the long wait. I actually think I like this idea. (but I also am aware that it another "special" area, making things harder for those just wanting to see the show for no extra cost).

VWL Mom
08-19-2017, 08:59 AM
Not a bad idea, some snacks and a cocktail for $39 is cheap by Disney standards. We probably will not do it since in all our trips we've never seen Fantasmic anyway :blush:

buzznwoodysmom
08-19-2017, 04:33 PM
I am usually not one to book these "add ons" Disney offers on entertainment that we can see for free. However, this one interests me. DS and I are doing a mom\son trip next year and I think I'll try to book this for us. Its only available through the end of Dec at the moment. My luck is that I finally have interest in one of these and Disney will either discontinue it or raise the price substantially by then! Lol

VWL Mom
08-19-2017, 04:56 PM
My luck is that I finally have interest in one of these and Disney will either discontinue it or raise the price substantially by then! Lol
Me too and see this is one of the problems I have with Disney. They start something (sometimes good/sometimes bad)and drop it without giving sufficient time to test. You expect people to plan starting at 180 days out or more but then tests only run for two or three months. :soapbox:

texas211
08-19-2017, 06:04 PM
If its anything like the in Disneyland, well worth it. At DL, an absolute must if you plan to see Fantasmic.

Cinderelley
08-20-2017, 09:44 AM
I wonder if this runs at the same time as the Star Wars fireworks.

Cinderelley
08-25-2017, 07:45 AM
Does anyone know where the viewing area is for this? I was getting disenchanted with the dining package seating.