PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer....

ASweetLov
08-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Please feel free to move if this is not the right section to post this....

Hello!Has anyone made an order from Garden Grocer? Was it worth it? If you ordered fruit, was it good quality? (as in not bruised or rotten). Also does the order get delivered to your room or do you have to pick it up somewhere in your resort?

Thank you for any information on this! :mickey:

Speedy1998
08-14-2017, 12:13 PM
I have and we loved it. Fruit was good quality.

Just one thing - full disclosure - It has been 7 years since I ordered from them (that was the last time I flew). Since then I have driven to Disney and stopped at a Publix near the resort. I find that the regular grocery store prices are slightly cheaper.

ASweetLov
08-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Thank you so much for your reply! We fly in from Boston and don't rent a car so stopping at publix wouldn't be a choice for us.

chefmickey3
08-14-2017, 02:26 PM
We have always had good experiences with Garden Grocer. They deliver to bell services. You can get the delivery from bell services or have bell services deliver to your room. Have a great vacation!

mgmnut
08-14-2017, 03:11 PM
We have used Garden grocer on our past 5 trips and have never had an issue, we are using them again this September. We get all of our staple convenience items from them, English muffins, toaster strudel, butter, milk, coffee cream, case of water, beer!!, etc. very convenient!! milk, butter, etc always cold at delivery.

To save we also pre-ship down a package of light weight dry goods like dryer sheets, laundry detergent pods, ground coffee, coffee filters, my weeks worth of medication separated into daily doses, gum, fresh tooth brushes, granola, cereal bars, Mio (water flavors), rain ponchos,

Genie1953
08-15-2017, 11:05 AM
We did it a few years ago and got bananas and apples and they were excellent quality. At the same time we got a case of water and yogurt and a few other things too. We weren't disappointed at all.

#1donaldfan
08-15-2017, 12:15 PM
We've used them too and they brought everything right to our room.

Crow
08-21-2017, 12:45 AM
used them last year when we stayed at FW. ordered a few months ahead for a discount. they left the groceries at bell services and did a follow up call to make sure everything was ok. Id use them again wo hesitation

dsmichelle29
08-22-2017, 07:29 AM
We place an order with Garden Grocer every trip. We've always had great produce. Our experience has been that they deliver to bell services and bell services either delivers to the room or will hold for your pickup. We get a text notification and then call bell services once we are in the room and ready for delivery.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk