PDA

View Full Version : what does (6-Day Base) + 1 FUN mean?

abbadab
08-07-2017, 11:57 PM
Well i know what the 6-day base means but what is the + 1 FUN mean? I have it on 'My Diz Experience'

Dates are sept 24-30 2017

mgmnut
08-08-2017, 06:54 AM
The fun +1 is a day of the water parks, fun, and more package, at least it used to be. it is 1 day admission to Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, ESPN World of sport Complex, etc.

Although the water parks and More option was discontinued early this year. I also thought when you got the water parks and more option it was 1 day of water parks and more per day of park admission purchased, 6 base days = 6 water park and more days.

If you did not purchase this option. Maybe Disney gave you a fun day as a perk/promotion

VWL Mom
08-08-2017, 07:31 AM
I think the +1FUN refers to one round of miniature golf (before 4P). When you book a package there used to be a coupon and this is replacing that.

Water parks would not be included in a base tickets unless you purchased a one day ticket outright.

PopPhan
08-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Although the water parks and More option was discontinued early this year. I also thought when you got the water parks and more option it was 1 day of water parks and more per day of park admission purchased, 6 base days = 6 water park and more days.

Just to be clear on this...The Water Park Fun & More (WPF) option (add-on) was for 1 ENTRY into either water park, DisneyQuest, etc. per Magic Your Way (MYW) ticket DAY. It was kind of strange because you could use multiple ENTRIES from the WPF option on any one day. It did not act like a Hopper pass.

In your example above, if you had a 6 day MYW ticket and purchased the WPF option, you would have 6 ENTRIES into Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, etc. So, if you decided to do a water park day (either one), then go to DisneyQuest in the evening, you would be using 2 ENTRIES on the same day and would have 4 left for the remainder of your trip.

BTW -- The WPF option is now called the Park Hopper PLUS option (additional $15 over the Park Hopper option). It is still there, but now has the requirement of purchasing the Park Hopper option first.

abbadab
08-09-2017, 12:27 AM
I think the +1FUN refers to one round of miniature golf (before 4P). When you book a package there used to be a coupon and this is replacing that.

Thank you, kinda wish it was for the arcade :D