PDA

View Full Version : Campfires/S'mores at certain resorts

Mary Chase
08-05-2017, 12:34 PM
So this is our first trip staying at Beach Club (or anywhere that had campfires and smores) - just a couple questions. I think I heard you can buy the smores stuff there - does that include the sticks to roast the marshmallows? Is it done every night and what time does it start/end? I just thought that sounded neat - as we've never had the opportunity to do that on our Disney trips.

Thanks!

texas211
08-05-2017, 03:47 PM
The only part I can answer, yes, skewers are part of it (when we did it at another resort).

Zippy 1
08-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Yes, skewers are provided at the Beach Club

Cinderelley
08-06-2017, 01:54 AM
Do you have to be staying at the Beach Club to do this? I was wondering if the kids would get bored during our "Boardwalk night" and wondered about going to the Fort Wilderness campfire sing along. This would be much more convenient to the Boardwalk.

VWL Mom
08-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Hmmm. the August activities schedule is not showing "Campfire & S'mores" at Beach/Yacht club anymore. It is showing a campfire on Sun/Tues/Thur/Sat. Has anyone been there recently that can confirm they're still doing marshmallow roasting?

Cinderelley
08-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Killing time for the last 30 mins of my shift, so I called and asked. They said it is every night at 7:30 pm.