PDA

View Full Version : Transportation from WDW to Universal?

emerzmom
08-04-2017, 04:58 PM
I am planning another trip to WDW! I am taking my mom who is older and has mobility issues. She really wants to go see Harry Potter "world" at Universal. We are not renting a car for this trip. We are staying on property at WDW for our stay and going one day to Universal. What are our transportation options to get to and from Universal from WDW resort?
Thanks for any responses!
:tink:
Julie

emerzmom
08-04-2017, 05:04 PM
One more question. I am renting a scooter for my mom that will be delivered to our WDW resort for our stay. She will need a scooter while we are at Universal. Is there a way of transporting her scooter with us to Universal?

mgmnut
08-05-2017, 09:56 AM
I would reach out to Quicksilver Transportation, I have used them numerous times in the past to go between Disney and Universal for our family of 4 and have been very happy with the service. You can email them and see if they have a means to transport the scooter as well.

texas211
08-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Might consider renting one when you get to Universal. Could open up some travel flexibility. We've done Taxi without any problem. Called the same guy when it was time to go.

Genie1953
08-05-2017, 04:29 PM
We went through Magical Journeys and purchased a special package that included our one day Park to Park tickets to Universal plus transportation to and from Universal. I think it was around $380 for my husband and I when we went in November last year.

mydisneygirls
08-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Try Mears taxi. They have vans.