PDA

View Full Version : Cabana Bay good or upgrade for ExpressPass

Crow
07-25-2017, 01:46 AM
I've stayed at Hard Rock and Royal Pacific. for the cost cutting i was looking at Cabana. but wondering if its worth it to stay at RP for the express pass on a weekend at end of Sept beginning of Oct 2017. i liked RP better than HRH for theming. sorta leaning towards cabana bay.

mgmnut
07-25-2017, 06:42 AM
I have not stayed at Cabana Bay but I have also stayed at HRH and RP. I also think I like RP better.

Going on a weekend I think I would stay at RP for the unlimited Express Pass in case of high crowd volume.

MNNHFLTX
07-25-2017, 06:58 PM
I think you will be fine staying at Cabana Bay without an express pass at the parks at that time of year. I don't know how many there will be in your group, but if it's extraordinarily busy that weekend you can always purchase the express pass for one day. That's what my son and I did one trip and it was fine to cover all the attractions we wanted to see (above and beyond the HP stuff).

On a side note, we really liked Cabana Bay. We enjoyed all the amenities, especially the bowling alley!

Crow
07-29-2017, 11:48 PM
thanks. i think i will go for Cabana. pool seems ok too w the river. maybe 3 of us going