PDA

View Full Version : Mark's College Tour with Some Disney Thrown In 2017 Days 7-8

brownie
07-19-2017, 09:58 PM
We were up early again on Saturday, July 15. We had a 7:30am Advance Dining Reservation at Boma - Flavors of Africa. Boma has become our favorite breakfast place. It was not busy at all.

After Boma we hit the road to make our way home. We made out way to I-75 North. Saturday ended up being a long day due to traffic in Georgia, about 14 hours of driving! We stayed at a Comfort Inn in Lexington, KY. We were up early again on Sunday to make our way back home to Michigan. We had about a 6 hour drive on Sunday.

It was a good trip. I was glad to be able to spend some time at Disney World, and we really enjoyed the new attractions. Flight of Passage, Rivers of Light, and Happily Ever After are great additions. Even Frozen Ever After was much better than I was expecting. Can't wait to go back - I don't know if we'll make ICOT 20; we'll definitely be back June 2018 since Mark has opted for a trip to Walt Disney World in lieu of a graduation party.

Cinderelley
07-20-2017, 03:31 AM
Sounds like you had a great time!

faline
07-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Glad you were able to enjoy your trip!!

VWL Mom
07-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Just got caught up on your reports, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished and were still able to enjoy yourselves.

hauntedmansiongirl
08-06-2017, 11:20 PM
Smart boy wanting WDW vs a party!!! Have fun planning your next trip!!