PDA

View Full Version : Chef's De France

angela2679
07-13-2017, 08:49 AM
What are your thoughts on this restaurant? Is the food good? Is it romantic? Do they have a good wine selection?

JanetMegan
07-13-2017, 09:13 AM
A couple of my thoughts...it is good, I think food wise it is better than it used to be and was actually our family favorite on our last trip (all adults). Romantic, not so much. It's pretty crowded and the tables are very close together. As far as wine goes I'm not much of a conasouir (see I can't even spell that) so that I can't tell you.

MNNHFLTX
07-14-2017, 12:36 PM
Good food, nice ambience, but yes--the tables are very close together so it's not all that romantic. But you can always go upstairs to Monsieur Paul (as long as you don't mind the pricetag!) Tutto Italia would be a good choice too for food, atmosphere and great wine.

VacationDisney
07-14-2017, 02:49 PM
Food is pretty good. As mentioned the tables are very close together. Wines are pretty good!

Cinderelley
07-15-2017, 02:05 AM
Good food, nice ambience, but yes--the tables are very close together so it's not all that romantic. But you can always go upstairs to Monsieur Paul (as long as you don't mind the pricetag!) Tutto Italia would be a good choice too for food, atmosphere and great wine.

Who is Monsieur Paul?

VWL Mom
07-15-2017, 06:51 AM
Tutto Italia would be a good choice too for food, atmosphere and great wine.
I forgot about this one, good choice!

Who is Monsieur Paul?
Not who, what. Monsieur Paul (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/monsieur-paul/) is the fancier of the restaurants located about Chefs.

texas211
07-15-2017, 09:27 AM
I'd be concerned, they have cream brulee there.