PDA

View Full Version : January 2018 Park Hours

VWL Mom
07-11-2017, 11:24 AM
First time I've ever run into this, this morning is my 180+ day for ADR's but the park hours haven't been posted past January 7. :confused: Normally I would just go by the week before but being a holiday week I don't think that will work. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

mydisneygirls
07-11-2017, 11:58 AM
I know this has nothing to do with January 2018, but has anyone noticed the park hours for July and August this year? I could swear that MK has been open way past 10 p.m. during the summer months. Maybe because AK is staying open late?

BrerGnat
07-11-2017, 12:02 PM
I know this has nothing to do with January 2018, but has anyone noticed the park hours for July and August this year? I could swear that MK has been open way past 10 p.m. during the summer months. Maybe because AK is staying open late?
Last year they showed the same posted hours for our visit the first week of August. While we were there, they extended MK hours to 11pm a couple nights and midnight one Friday.

I have heard this year they are trying to push people to AK and are not extending the hours at the last minute like they used to. Shame.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

PopPhan
07-11-2017, 12:23 PM
First time I've ever run into this, this morning is my 180+ day for ADR's but the park hours haven't been posted past January 7. :confused: Normally I would just go by the week before but being a holiday week I don't think that will work. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

I feel your pain on this. The site I always use(d) to get my park hours from hasn't updated anything since mid-May. They had preliminary November hours, but nothing for December for my trip dates (11/29 - 12/6).

It is getting just a bit frustrating to try to plan anything 180 days out, or even less, anymore.

BIGDOG
07-11-2017, 03:28 PM

Typical Disney charge alot more, given alot less and grant you even less time to do it.