PDA

View Full Version : Best location at POR for Bus Stop?

garthbarth1
07-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Hi All! :mickey:
Trying POR for the first time this fall...would like to go ahead and make a room request. Looking for recommendations for the best request to be close to one of the bus stops? We have a garden view room..drawn to the Mansion Buildings which look like for that type of room its the Acaida or Magnolia buildings? Doing my research it looks like the Bus pick up is order is West, North, East then South stop before heading out to the parks. Looks like the Acadian building would be next to the second stop (North) might be my best bet? Thanks for any info you can provide :)

texas211
07-04-2017, 10:36 AM
We enjoyed the West Depot. It picked up first to leave NO, and then was great when grabbing the bus back to the main building.

garthbarth1
07-04-2017, 01:55 PM
We enjoyed the West Depot. It picked up first to leave NO, and then was great when grabbing the bus back to the main building.

Thank for the info! Which building were you in that you had access to the west depot?

texas211
07-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Building 24, but 25 and 34 would probably work pretty well too. Google maps for Disney Port Orleans Riverside. It is a little hall to the main building so I don't know if that may change your mind. But for bus usage we were happy. But we made sure to use the buses to hitch rides back and forth to the main building.

Cinderelley
07-05-2017, 02:48 AM
We were in the Magnolia Building, and a bus stop was right outside. It was also a short walk to the main hall. I loved the location.

garthbarth1
07-05-2017, 02:02 PM
We were in the Magnolia Building, and a bus stop was right outside. It was also a short walk to the main hall. I loved the location.

Thank you for this! Did you find the busses to be fairly crowded when they picked you up?

Cinderelley
07-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Not at all. We never had to wait for another bus. We did go at the beginning of October though, so that was a less crowded time than summer.

garthbarth1
07-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Not at all. We never had to wait for another bus. We did go at the beginning of October though, so that was a less crowded time than summer.

great advice! Thank you!!!