PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa 10% off Accommodations?

disneycutie165
06-29-2017, 09:59 AM
Just recently I've acquired a Disney Visa, and I have to say I am a little confused on what exactly qualifies for a discount when using the card at Disney. Anyone else out there who knows whether or not you can book your room with the Disney Visa and get a discount on it?

Leaving a month from today! :mickey:

Tink1
06-29-2017, 11:05 AM
Disney Visa does not do a standard discount on room reservations. Occasionally, there is a Disney Visa discount released prior to or in conjunction with a general public offer.

Hope that helps!

Nanc

Genie1953
06-30-2017, 12:45 AM
Just recently I've acquired a Disney Visa, and I have to say I am a little confused on what exactly qualifies for a discount when using the card at Disney. Anyone else out there who knows whether or not you can book your room with the Disney Visa and get a discount on it?

Leaving a month from today! :mickey:

If you go to the Disney Visa website you can download a pamphlet that lists all the discounts.

brownie
06-30-2017, 08:41 PM
You can 10% off certain merchandise purchases of $50 or more, see here: https://disneyrewards.com/compare-cards/?CELL=62FJ11

cer
07-01-2017, 06:39 AM
The advantage of booking your resort stay with your Disney Visa is that it is 6 months interest free, but no automatic 10% discount. That benefit is on the merchandise when you purchase $50 or more as Steve mentioned.

There are some restaurants where if you use the Disney Visa you can receive a discount on dining as well. It is well worth your time to review the Disney Visa Rewards website and see what is offered. I know for a fact we have gotten discounts when dining at Trails End. (By the way we love their breakfast buffet!)