PDA

View Full Version : Weather

angela2679
06-19-2017, 04:35 PM
We will be at Disney the week of November 27th and I was wondering how the weather would be at that time? Will it be sweater weather? I'm hoping it will be chilly :cloud9:

faline
06-19-2017, 07:50 PM
It might be sweater weather but it could also be shorts and tees weather. Temperatures at that time of year can be quite unpredictable though I would suspect that you will be able to do without the sweater most of the time.

angela2679
06-20-2017, 01:13 PM
Okie dokie, guess we'll pack for all of it :)

ThanxForNoticin
06-20-2017, 01:51 PM
We've been there that time of year several times, and we usually end up packing (and using!) sweatshirts and swimsuits!

mom2morgan
06-20-2017, 07:12 PM
I'd agree with above. We went one December - I didn't take any sweater with me the one day and froze. I was so uncomfortable I was actually really miserable. Gray, overcast, a bit windy. Later in the same week I got a terrible sunburn. Orlando - go figure! One thing I have noticed though, is that at that time of year it tends to cool down really fast as soon as the sun sets - don't see or go on anything that will get you wet too near that time of day! By the way - why are you hoping for chilly?

angela2679
07-12-2017, 09:16 AM
I'd agree with above. We went one December - I didn't take any sweater with me the one day and froze. I was so uncomfortable I was actually really miserable. Gray, overcast, a bit windy. Later in the same week I got a terrible sunburn. Orlando - go figure! One thing I have noticed though, is that at that time of year it tends to cool down really fast as soon as the sun sets - don't see or go on anything that will get you wet too near that time of day! By the way - why are you hoping for chilly?

We prefer colder weather, don't really care to sweat while being in the parks all day lol. We're from NOLA where the humidity mixed with the heat is not fun! :mickey:

magicofdisney
07-12-2017, 10:53 AM

:thumbsup:

texas211
07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Generally wetter, so, I'd consider that in your packing.