PDA

View Full Version : Picky Eaters at 'Ohana

andypooh
06-19-2017, 10:31 AM
My kids are very picky eaters. I believe they have been able to get plain pasta there in the past but do not recall for sure. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks.

VWL Mom
06-19-2017, 12:32 PM
A few reliable sources say there is a kids menu available on request. It very well might be the kids menu from Kona and they do have kids' pasta so your memory may serve you correctly.

baldburke
06-19-2017, 12:54 PM
Although Aulani eats appeal to local delicacies they are also surprisingly friendly to those with pickier palates. Off the Hook was an easy walk up / casual dining option that pleased our pickier eaters with options for chicken fingers and mac & cheese. Ulu Cafe for quick serve has standard Disney fare, including pizza and flat breads. We didn't do Makahiki's dinner buffet, but their breakfast buffet was very broad with American and Pacific favorites. It was for sure the best Disney breakfast buffet that I've ever had. I think it would be hard for anyone to go hungry at Aulani, but there are plenty of dining options within Ko' Olina to keep all happy. Good luck!

PopPhan
06-19-2017, 02:48 PM
???? Aulani? OP was asking about 'Ohana at The Polynesian

BUT...This is still good information to know!

Arielfan98
06-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Yes, they will accommodate your kids. I went there in January and saw it myself at other tables. Just ask them to make your kids chicken nuggets and fries, or mac n cheese and I'm certain they can do it. If you're comfortable, I'd ask Disney to be absolutely sure.

chefmickey3
06-19-2017, 06:01 PM
I have two kids who are very picky as well. They brought them unlimited chicken fingers and chicken tenders. They could also choose burgers. I think they will make them almost anything that they want. I was surprised that they were allowed to have as much as they wanted. They are Disney adults for dining so we paid the adult price but it turned out to be one of our family's favorite meals!

baldburke
06-21-2017, 01:06 PM
???? Aulani? OP was asking about 'Ohana at The Polynesian

BUT...This is still good information to know!

D'oh! Totally missed that...