PDA

View Full Version : POTC picture question

motherhamv
06-15-2017, 07:43 PM
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/06/new-photo-capture-coming-to-pirates-of-caribbean-at-magic-kingdom-park-on-june-19/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

"To preview, purchase and download this attraction photo, you must be wearing an active MagicBand linked to your My Disney Experience account. Your photo will be automatically associated to your account, where it can be viewed at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com and in the My Disney Experience mobile app alongside all of your vacation memories from Disney PhotoPass Service."

:crazy: Does this mean the only way you can get these pictures is to purchase the PhotoPass package from My Disney Experience?

OR

Can you purchase the pictures you want either at the attraction, at the entrance of the park, or individually online later??

VWL Mom
06-15-2017, 08:00 PM
The photos will be in your MDE account where you can buy them individually if you wish. They did have a Ride Photo package last year that you could pay for at the park and download later. I think it was in the neighborhood of $50 for all the rides with pictures.