PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Party

SunnyLee
05-31-2017, 05:24 PM
So I have been several times like 8 years ago! And I remember then that Disney handed out candy (as if Trick or Treating) well...I was reading the info about the Party on Disney's website and it doesn't mention the trick or treating/handing out candy. Is this no more???? If not...then why so much $$$???!!! Okay thanks!

joonyer
05-31-2017, 05:56 PM
Maybe you should check the site again, I found this on Disney's own website:
" Trick-or-Treat Throughout the Park; From land to land, get your fill of candies, treats, snacks and more—including allergy-free options galore."

As to why the tickets are so much $$$ more than they used to be, well, you'll get lots of opinions on here, but the parties seem as packed as ever, so I guess the market does bear.

kathleen.talamantes.7
05-31-2017, 06:03 PM
We went last year and got over 10 lbs of candy each without even realizing we had that much. The parade and fireworks were great. Meet and greet with the Villains not to be missed. It can be pricey if you have a large family. I wish the kids tickets were priced lower or maybe have a family entry ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunnyLee
05-31-2017, 07:57 PM
Thanks! I'll check the website again! Well it's Disney..I'm willing to pay most anything :-)

TIGGER17179
06-19-2017, 05:03 PM
I just got my tickets for October! I'll be a first timer and can't wait!