PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House early morning reservation - Pandora has me nervous

mamacon67
05-27-2017, 09:36 AM
June 6, we have a reservation at Tusker House, 8:00am. It's also early entry to AK at 8:00am. Figuring I will need to be there early due to Pandora crowds. Will I need to stand in the general entry line and hope I get to my ressie on time, or is there a separate line to get in for that?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-27-2017, 09:47 AM
Although I'd expect that there would be a line for the early breakfast people ... that hasn't been my experience at AK.

We've been at Tusker House twice during AK EMH, and both times we had to wait until they let the early-entry crowd it, and head over to Tusker House. There were many families in the same boat and Tusker House seemed quite used to it, and sat us as we arrived, with no worries at all.

mamacon67
05-27-2017, 09:52 AM
Wondering how early I should plan to be there, given the crowd levels. It will be interesting to say the least.

Zippy 1
05-27-2017, 10:54 AM
I would be there around 45 minutes before opening so you are not to far back in line. May have to be earlier will be able to figure out after opening today and this week

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-27-2017, 01:47 PM
I'd agree that I'd be there at least 30 minutes ahead (45 sounds even better), but I also wouldn't worry about a crazy early start. Tusker House knows that people will be caught in the opening line, and they know it will take time to get back to Tusker House from the front.

Maybe, with Pandora, they will update the AK entry/opening process, but I'm not even sure Disney knows what may be needed.