PDA

View Full Version : To go orders?

buzznwoodysmom
05-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Can anyone tell me if Disney restaurants offer to go orders?

Plans are not finalized yet, but we may be staying in a one bedroom at AKL for two nights before our Universal trip this summer. We should be arriving around 7-8pm on our arrival night and are trying to think of something quick and easy to do for dinner after driving 12 hours that day. We may decide to just head out and eat somewhere that night, but incase we just want to stay in we are thinking of options. Since we will have the kitchen in the one bedroom we thought of getting a couple of frozen pizzas from the gift shop (we have done this before when staying at AKL). Would love to be able to order Sanaa's bread service "to go". Thinking that would be a great addition to our meal in the room. Just not sure if we can get that to go, or how to go about ordering it.

Also considered that the bread service may be on the room service menu. Anyone know if that's an option from room service?

Thanks for any help and info.

BrerGnat
05-26-2017, 04:19 PM
No to "To Go" orders. None of Disney's table service places do that. You might have luck with room service, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

buzznwoodysmom
05-26-2017, 10:18 PM
I found the menu on a few different online sites, none of them include the bread service on the room service menu. Darn!

SandmanGStefani24
06-11-2017, 11:09 AM
This would be a great idea though! Can you imagine le cellier room service? Delivery time is likely why this doesn't work I'm sure. Would take a small eternity and the food would likely be cold by the time it made it.

PopPhan
06-11-2017, 11:57 AM
I found the menu on a few different online sites, none of them include the bread service on the room service menu. Darn!

Just remember, "It never hurts to ask" Who knows, you might get a pleasant surprise.

ThanxForNoticin
06-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Just remember, "It never hurts to ask" Who knows, you might get a pleasant surprise.

I agree 100%. It never hurts to ask! Naan bread and dips/sauces does not sound that far-fetched to make happen - especially since you won't need silverware or napkins if you're staying in a villa (where you'll have real silverware and dishes!). Hope it works out for you! The Naan service is SO good at Sanaa!

Speedy1998
06-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Not sure if they still do this, but several years ago, I asked a counter service restaurant in Epcot if they had to go boxes. They did, we took our food and claimed a spot to watch illuminations, and had a picnic while we waited.

Hammer
06-14-2017, 01:22 PM
I am actually surprised they haven't added the Indian bread service to the room service menu. I think it would be very popular, like the Polynesian feast on the Polynesian's room service menu.