PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Survey

TheVBs
05-24-2017, 12:16 PM
I just took a survey Disney emailed to me a couple of days ago. It started out with some general questions, then quickly became all about the Haunted Mansion. Favorite scenes, least favorite scenes. What kind of merchandise would we buy, would we want a fine or casual dining experienced based on the ride, would we want to see a TV show or movie based on the ride? I've never gotten a survey quite like that before!

mickclub1955
05-24-2017, 12:49 PM
I love this attraction. It is one of the best themed attractions at Disney. Every update that they have made, has just made it better and better. This last time I went I got to get a picture taken of me of what I look like if I was a resident of the mansion. The picture changes like the ghost host picture in the foyer of the mansion. Awesome keepsake.

baldburke
05-24-2017, 01:13 PM
I just took a survey Disney emailed to me a couple of days ago. It started out with some general questions, then quickly became all about the Haunted Mansion. Favorite scenes, least favorite scenes. What kind of merchandise would we buy, would we want a fine or casual dining experienced based on the ride, would we want to see a TV show or movie based on the ride? I've never gotten a survey quite like that before!

The word on the street is that Disney is doing a Haunted Mansion reboot of the Eddie Murphy original. Disney has certainly upped their movie game since acquiring Marvel and Lucasfilm . Maybe they are doing research?

TheVBs
05-24-2017, 02:23 PM
It definitely felt like they were doing some research on that. A Haunted Mansion dining experience could really be a lot of fun! I would be much more excited about that than a movie. Although, you never know, they could end up making a great movie.

We got those photographs done too. What did they call them? Something like soul pictures? I love them! I put them out on Halloween.

Arielfan98
05-24-2017, 04:21 PM
I heard a rumor (most likely not true), that Disney is potentially interested in creating a Haunted Mansion style restaurant. If for some small chance it is true, maybe they were trying to rally support for a Haunted Mansion dining experience?

TheVBs
05-25-2017, 07:52 AM
I think a HM dining experience would be great!

baldburke
05-25-2017, 01:52 PM
I think a HM dining experience would be great!

Indeed! Sign me up now!

Ian
05-25-2017, 05:50 PM
Haunted Mansion themed restaurant coming to Liberty Square a la what they did with Jungle Cruise in Adventureland. That's my guess.

texas211
06-03-2017, 04:16 PM
In the name of Yisned, NO!!!

If they are doing something dining, I just don't see the HH interest/theme tie in.

I'd rather them bring back my favorite waffle sandwiches, and put up some air conditioning.

jennsky
06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
If they had the space, wouldn't it be amazing to have a HM dining experience, similar to Blue Bayou or Mexican Pavilion where it's nighttime and dark...maybe like dining in the graveyard scene or something?! Heck a ballroom-type area would be a cool location for it, with ghosts above your heads or something.

texas211
06-16-2017, 08:02 PM
If they had the space, wouldn't it be amazing to have a HM dining experience, similar to Blue Bayou or Mexican Pavilion where it's nighttime and dark...maybe like dining in the graveyard scene or something?! Heck a ballroom-type area would be a cool location for it, with ghosts above your heads or something.

Now that is a good idea. But not just some themed restaurant. Needs something cool like that..

TheVBs
07-09-2017, 06:21 PM

Yes! That would be amazing!

TikiLounger
07-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Ooooo! Great idea! so fun!

CaptSmee
08-04-2017, 01:04 PM
Well...it is just a survey, however years ago I received one asking all kinds of questions about Star Wars and themed experiences and voila! 8 years later it'll be a reality!

hauntedmansiongirl
08-06-2017, 11:39 PM
We would love a HM restaurant!! Especially if it is done really well with ghosts, props, in character waiters etc!! Oh, I hope it becomes a reality!!!