PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Tiffins?

thejens
05-23-2017, 09:42 PM
I am wondering if it is worth the Signature price/two Table credits. I'd like to do both Tiffins and Cali Grill, but not sure it's worth it.

VacationDisney
05-24-2017, 03:13 PM
We love California Grill. We think it's worth the 2 credits.

Love to hear what people are saying about Tiffins. We have never eaten there. I have looked at the menu and nothing really pops out at us.

Have a great vacation!

faline
05-24-2017, 05:55 PM
Had an excellent meal at Tiffin's last year. I would definitely return to this spot. It is on the pricey side but we found the atmosphere to be excellent and it was much quieter than California Grill (at least when we visited). If I had to choose between Tiffin's and California Grill, I'd probably still select California Grill.

mrte62
05-28-2017, 09:11 PM
We (3 adults) ate at Tiffins for dinner as part of the ROL dinner package. Appetizers - bread service, Octopus and artisan cheese plate. Meal - seared scallops, roasted vegetable curry and swordfish. Dessert - we all had the key lime cake.

The atmosphere is quite relaxing, it truly is an oasis. Staff was excellent, but they really are pushing the very large wine menu. The food was excellent. Well prepared and wonderfully presented. Pricey would be the understatement.

As a once in a while place for dinner most certainly - especially for a ROL dinner package.