PDA

View Full Version : NSSHP Questions

motherhamv
05-17-2017, 07:29 PM
:mickey: What is the general wait time for rides?

:mickey: It says the party starts at 7, but I've seen posts about people getting in earlier. Is this true?

:mickey: If all the attractions are not open, what about the shops in that area?

:mickey: Will Jack and Sally be present for pictures?

Zippy 1
05-18-2017, 12:10 AM
1. Wait time for rides will depend on the ride. Rides like 7DMT can be long just like during the day
2. Your party ticket gets you into the park at 4pm
3. Most shops are open
4. Yes I know Jack is available for pictures can not remeber if Sally was or not

FanofMaryPoppins
06-14-2017, 05:42 PM
1. Wait time for rides will depend on the ride. Rides like 7DMT can be long just like during the day
2. Your party ticket gets you into the park at 4pm
3. Most shops are open
4. Yes I know Jack is available for pictures can not remeber if Sally was or not

Regarding the getting in early.. so we can enjoy the park from 4pm on, but the party doesn't start till 7pm. I will be driving over from Tampa so i just want to be sure. I noticed the tickets don't have a time on them.

Thank you.. super excited to be going for the 1st time

sainter
07-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Regarding the getting in early.. so we can enjoy the park from 4pm on, but the party doesn't start till 7pm. I will be driving over from Tampa so i just want to be sure. I noticed the tickets don't have a time on them.

Thank you.. super excited to be going for the 1st time
Yes we have been allowed in at 4 pm every time!

disneycutie165
07-05-2017, 09:05 AM
:mickey: What is the general wait time for rides?

:mickey: It says the party starts at 7, but I've seen posts about people getting in earlier. Is this true?

:mickey: If all the attractions are not open, what about the shops in that area?

:mickey: Will Jack and Sally be present for pictures?

1. The wait times vary, I still recommend fast passes. The waits seemed to be pretty normal to me. Except the Seven Dwarves Mine Train, if you want to ride that I highly recommend a fast pass.

2. Yes you can come in at 4:00 in full costume, you just might stand out a little at first as most people don't start showing up until later.

3. Most all shops are open as normal.

4. In 2016 when we went for Halloween, both Jack and Sally were there. However, the line was very long but to save the time they handed out pre-signed postcards with their autograph. So you can still get a cool little freebie even if you don't see them.

Have so much fun! Some of my best Disney memories are from MNSSHP! :jack: