PDA

View Full Version : Old Key West - Early Check In

IMADisneyFreak
05-16-2017, 05:31 PM
So we are about 30 days away (ok, 33 days but who's counting?) and I am looking to do an early check in at OKW. So I have a couple of questions. Does the early check in allow me to decided which building to reserve a room in and if so what does anyone recommend at that resort? We have reservations for a 2 bedroom villa for our party of six people. What locations are ideal?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

ThanxForNoticin
05-17-2017, 12:57 PM
No, it doesn't. Room location can only be requested at the Disney resorts (including OKW), but they're never guaranteed. However, OKW has something that's a bit different from many resorts. Room requests for rooms close to the main hospitality house were so popular, they made them a separate room reservation type a few years ago. If you have a room reserved as "Near Hospitality House", you'll be within simple walking distance of the main building, main pool, and marina. If you don't, you'll be in a room farther out. I'm not sure what specific building you might hope for if you're not near HH. Enjoy your stay. OKW is one of our favorites.

IMADisneyFreak
05-17-2017, 07:03 PM
Ok, thanks for the information! I wish I would have realized at the time I made the reservation that I could have had a specific room near the hospitality house. I will check out a resort map to see what options I have before I check in.