PDA

View Full Version : DVC villa bathrooms

buzznwoodysmom
05-16-2017, 10:12 AM
We recently stayed in a studio at the Polynesian and we really loved the bathroom set up. Do any of the other studios have the same bathroom layout? I was under the impression that only the poly had this bathroom configuration, but my sister in law recently mentioned that the studios at Grand Floridian have similar bathrooms. I am talking about the two bathroom configuration with one bath having sink and shower, the other bath having sink, tub, toilet. Thanks!

Hammer
05-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Only the Poly studios have the 2 bathroom setup.

buzznwoodysmom
05-16-2017, 10:06 PM
Only the Poly studios have the 2 bathroom setup.

That is what I thought too!

But my sister in law, who has never stayed at the Poly, described the same exact bathroom layout which she says they have at the grand. Her mom owns DVC and the Grand is her home resort so that is where they usually stay.

I was under the impression that only the Poly had that layout. My sister in laws comments got me curious as to which other resorts might be set up this way as well. It made getting ready so much easier!

VWL Mom
05-17-2017, 05:15 AM
The VGF studio floor plan does show a slider between the tub/toilet area and the shower area but there is no second sink in there. The larger villas do have the 2 separate areas with sinks.